Sunday 1 May 2011

Foster admires changes in son

London, May 1 (IANS) Actress Jodie Foster is amazed by the changes in her eldest son Charles, who is now 12.
The 48-year-old actress-turned-director who has sons Charles, 12, and Kit, nine, with an unnamed father is delighting in seeing how much her older child is developing as he grows up and he inspires her more than ever, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
'Parenting is the most creative thing I've ever done. You are watching this thing blossom that is outside you and yet part of you in some ways,' she said.
'I'm now at this point where my elder son is 12 years old and he's taller than me and he's got a deep voice. And I have to say I am really loving living in the same house as this young man who is totally different from me. Having conversations and being really inspired by him. And then him explaining things to me that are not part of my universe,' she added.


Source: news.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment