Sunday 1 May 2011

Lopez doesn't prefer facial treatments

London, May 2 (IANS) Singer Jennifer Lopez doesn't go for facial treatments as she thinks that relaxing, getting plenty of sleep and drinking a lot of water is key to good skin.
'I try to get enough good sleep, about seven or eight hours and I drink a lot of water. If I have a red-carpet event, I'll do a face mask in the morning. And I'll take a nice bath to relax myself because I think the better you feel, the better you look. Then I'll have a coffee and take the day slow. I don't like to rush,' femalefirst.co.uk quoted Lopez as saying.
She added: 'I don't have facials or treatments. I don't like messing with my face or my skin too much. I don't do scrubs or peels or anything like that, I just do the basics. I use moisture masks a lot though.'
The 41-year-old is also trying to get back in the exercise habit following the birth of her twins Max and Emme with husband Marc Anthony..
'I was tired, the babies were my life and I just wasn't motivated. It took a lot of mental energy to get focused again,'she said.

Source: news.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment