Sunday 1 May 2011

Jodie Foster loves changes in her son

London, May 1 (PTI) Oscar-winning actress Jodie Foster says that her relationship with her son is undergoing a major change and she is loving it.
The actress-turned-director, who has two sons Charles, 12, and Kit, 9, is delighted to see the change in her older son as he is growing up, reported Contactmusic.
"Parenting is the most creative thing I''ve ever done. You are watching this thing blossom that is outside you and yet part of you in some ways," said Foster.
The ''Silence of the Lambs'' star, 48, feels that being around her 12-year-old inspires her and she loves to live with him.
"I''m now at this point where my elder son is 12 years old and he''s taller than me and he''s got a deep voice. And I really love to live in the same house as this young man who is totally different from me.
"Having conversations and being really inspired by him. And then him explaining things to me that are not part of my universe," she said.
Foster also believes that her desire to keep working will help her stay close to her sons as it will make them realise she has a sense of purpose outside of their home life.
"I see that it''s so important for me to have a separate creative life from him, so he doesn''t feel that I just live for him. I feel like I won''t lose him that way," added Foster.

Source: news.yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment